Thinking about majoring in anthropology? Here are our top five reasons to study anthropology at Auburn University.
- We teach you the skills employers are looking for — the ability to think, write, problem-solve and analyze.
- We have a low student-to-faculty ratio, which means your professors will get to know you and work with you personally.
- We offer practical experiences outside of the classroom, like hands-on field and laboratory opportunities where students work on actual archaeological sites and with museum collections.
- We have exciting volunteer experiences such as CSI Auburn where you'll learn about forensic sciences and gain experience in communicating about science to the public.
- We offer study abroad opportunities and assist you with finding the best field schools and internships around the world to better prepare you for your career.