Thinking about history? Here are five reasons why Auburn University is right for you.
- We offer small class sizes, which provides our students with individualized attention.
- We emphasize understanding different societies and cultures through a historical lens, which teaches you how to approach issues from multiple perspectives and helps you stand out to employers.
- We provide numerous opportunities for experiences beyond the classroom, such as working on a 3D digital project to preserve the events of Selma’s Bloody Sunday.
- You’ll learn from award-winning faculty who are leaders both nationally and internationally in areas, including military history, the South and civil rights, and aviation history.
- With special topics like the digital society, country music and Elizabethan England, you’ll find our history classes unique and engaging.