Plan a Visit
UPDATE: All on-campus undergraduate admissions campus visits and events have resumed. Please check Auburn University’s website at www.auburn.edu for up-to-date information regarding the tour guidelines for safety during this time and any news concerning Auburn University campus operations.
Tour the Department of Theatre
Auburn University Theatre welcomes all prospective theatre students and their families to visit our campus. Planning a campus visit is perhaps the best thing you can do to fully appreciate what makes Auburn special. You’ll get the chance to:
- tour our theater spaces
- meet current students
- go over degree programs and curriculum with theatre staff
Though we are presenting shows in-person this semester, Auburn University Theatre's is dedicated to providing work for our students and has devised a completely digital season, Check out how it works at our AU Theatre @ Home page and check our Current Season listing for performance dates and times.
Guidelines for Tours
- It is easiest to first schedule a tour of the main campus with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Offerings at this time for campus tours are extremely limited, so it is recommended you book a tour as soon as possible.
- Once, you know your campus tour scheduled, reach out to request a tour of the Department of Theatre.
- To arrange a visit with the Department of Theatre, please contact the theatre via e-mail at email@example.com or call (334) 844-4748 Mon-Fri between 9 am-4 pm CT. In order to ensure the best experience, we kindly ask that you schedule a visit as far in advance as possible, preferably at least two weeks prior to the desired date. The availability of tours varies from day to day. While we will do our best to accommodate your visit request, we cannot always guarantee a date or time for a tour.
- Tours are allowed 3 total guests.
- Guests will be masked.
- Tour conversation will be conducted outside if the weather permits, or in the lobby, social distanced.
- Classrooms, where class is be conducting, will not be available on tours.
- Walk-in tours will only include theatre spaces.
We have developed virtual alternatives in lieu of on-campus visits.
- Virtual self-guided tour
- Scheduled Zoom One-on-One Meetings
Arranging Your Visit
Instantly request a tour with Rachele DeLuca, the recruitment coordinator, by selecting a date below. Please induct in the comments if this is an in-person tour or if you would like Rachele to send you a Zoom invitation for a virtual meeting.
Last Updated: November 03, 2020