The Department of Theatre and Dance at Auburn University welcomes all prospective theatre students and their families to visit our campus. Planning a campus visit is perhaps the best thing you can do to fully appreciate what makes Auburn special. You’ll get the chance to:
- tour our theater spaces
- meet current students
- go over degree programs and curriculum with theatre staff
View our Interactive Campus Map.
Guidelines for Tours
- It is easiest to first schedule a tour of the main campus with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Offerings at this time for campus tours are extremely limited, so it is recommended you book a tour as soon as possible.
- Once, you know your campus tour schedule, reach out to request a tour of the Department of Theatre and Dance.
- To arrange a visit with the Department of Theatre and Dance, please contact the theatre via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, check our calendar or call (334) 844-4748 Mon-Fri between 9 am-4 pm CT. In order to ensure the best experience, we kindly ask that you schedule a visit as far in advance as possible, preferably at least two weeks prior to the desired date. The availability of tours varies from day to day. While we will do our best to accommodate your visit request, we cannot always guarantee a date or time for a tour.
We have developed virtual alternatives in lieu of on-campus visits.
- Virtual self-guided tour
- Scheduled Zoom One-on-One Meetings