Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the curricular requirements for a Public Administration degree?
- To receive a Public Administration degree, a student must complete: 1) the University Core requirements (41 credits); 2) the foreign language requirement of the College of Liberal Arts (8 credits); 3) background “supporting” courses (6-9 credits); and 4) the Public Administration Major requirements (33-36 credits). Please see Public Administration Major on this web site.
- What are the major career choices and opportunities of Auburn Public Administration students?
- Many of our graduates have pursued careers in government, primarily at the state and local levels. A significant percentage also continues their education in graduate programs; and a growing number have taken jobs with private businesses and nonprofit corporations. Please see Careers on this web site.
- What are the opportunities for financial aid?
- You can apply for assistance from the University’s Financial Aid Office. Please see Financial Assistance on this web site.
- Is there an opportunity for internships?
- While there is no requirement for an internship, students can take an internship as an elective. Please see Internships on this web site.
For more information
Last Updated: August 07, 2014