Do you enjoy helping others? Appreciate the power of using business skills to make a real difference? Would you like to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors of the U. S. economy? Do you thrive as a member of a team?
Auburn University's Health Services Administration program may be the undergraduate major for you.
The Auburn Health Services Administration major is a dynamic undergraduate Bachelor of Science program that prepares students for a great variety of positions as hospital administrators, clinic managers, long term care administrators, medical sales representatives, public health officials, insurance specialists, pharmaceutical sales representatives, management consultants, and health care information technology specialists.
Application Requirements for Admission into HADM:
In order to apply to be admitted into the Health Services Administration program there are certain requirements which must be met.
- Each student must have 30 hours of coursework completed to apply
- Each student must complete the following courses in order to apply to be considered for admission into the HADM program:
- ACCT 2110
- HADM 3000
- MATH 1680
- Admission into the HADM major is competitive based upon the GPA of the above three courses and available student capacity (i.e. number of current majors).
- If you have met all the above requirements and wish to apply to be admitted into the Health Services Administration program please fill out our application and submit it along with your letter of intent (see application form for details) and an unofficial copy of your AU transcript. If you took either ACCT 2110, HADM 3000 or MATH 1680 at another institution, official transcripts will need to be mailed to HADM Program, 7080 Haley Center, Auburn University, AL 36849.
- You can drop off the application and unofficial AU transcript to 7080 Haley Center and place it in the HADM mailbox, or deliver it to Dr. Erwin, HADM Program Director, Haley 7072.
- Questions concerning the HADM program and/or application process should be directed to the HADM Student Advisor, Ms. April Foti [email@example.com]. Her office is in 321 Tichenor. You may email her with questions, or make an appointment to meet with her through Auburn's Advise Assist or by email.
- 11:00am July 12, 2019 (Fall 2019 semester admission)
- 11:00am Nov. 8, 2019 (Spring 2020 semester admission)
- 11:00am April 3, 2020 (Summer 2020 semester admission)
- 11:00am July 10, 2020 (Fall 2020 semester admission)
Graduates of the Health Administration program pursue a variety of careers. View the list of potential careers.
For more information
Last Updated: July 10, 2019