Six CLA faculty and staff members to be recognized with Auburn Author Awards
Six faculty and staff members from Auburn University’s College of Liberal Arts will be recognized at the 2023 Auburn Author Awards ceremony on April 11 at 3 p.m. in the RBD Library’s Caroline Marshall Draughon Auditorium. The campus and community are invited to attend the ceremony with a reception immediately following.
The Auburn Author Awards program, co-sponsored by Auburn University Libraries and the Graduate School, recognizes faculty and staff members who published a book-length scholarly work during the previous calendar year.
The College of Liberal Arts recipients are:
- Evelyne M. Bornier, Department of World Languages, Literature & Cultures
- Elijah Gaddis, Department of History
- Matthew Hoch, Department of Music
- Margaret M. Marshall, Department of World Languages, Literature & Cultures
- John C. Morris, Department of Political Science
- Rebecca Retzlaff, Department of Political Science
The Auburn Author Awards program was resumed in 2011 after a hiatus of several years. Photos from the 2023 Auburn Author Awards ceremony will be available on the Graduate School’s Flickr account after the event.