Tuition and Fees
Learn more about Auburn University estimated tuition and fees here.
University Scholarships and Awards
Information regarding the scholarship application process and deadlines is available on the university scholarships page. All students must apply through the Auburn University Scholarship Opportunity Manager (AUSOM).
Undergraduate Departmental Scholarships and Awards
In addition to the financial aid offered through the university, the Department of Economics has scholarships and awards for undergraduates. Several of these awards and scholarships require an application through AUSOM, the Auburn University Scholarship Opportunity Manager. Interested students can search, review requirements, apply, and accept awards for available scholarship opportunities using this online application. Students are only required to complete the AUSOM application once each academic year.
Students should also check the College Liberal Arts website for further scholarship opportunities.
Scholarships and awards available to economics undergraduate majors include:
- Charles P. Anson Endowed Award
- Charles P. Anson Endowed Scholarship
- Reginald D. and Laurie H. Gilbert Endowed Scholarship
- James E. and Mary N. Lester Endowed Scholarship
- Jeffrey S. Logan Endowed Scholarship
- Long-Sockwell Endowed Scholarship
- John and Drue Miller Endowed Scholarship
See the AUSOM website for more details and eligibility criteria.