Thinking about a career in the field of economics? Here are five reasons to study economics at Auburn University.
- We provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how markets work. By doing so, we train your mind to think and make decisions analytically, strategically, and pragmatically.
- Economics majors have excellent marketable and profitable career options. High paying entry-level positions can be found in government, industry, and research organizations.
- Economics is an excellent foundation for graduate school. You can pursue a master's or PhD in economics or finance, attend law school, or obtain an MBA.
- We have a low student-faculty ratio. This means you receive personalized attention in an open, inclusive, and professional environment.
- There are numerous internship (academic and non-academic) opportunities, and we have an extremely helpful alumni network that will promote and advocate for you.