- Meet Travis McHale, Lighting and Scenic Designer for Holiday Memories
- Auburn University Theatre presenting 'Holiday Memories'
- Meet Emmie Tuttle, Guest Artist Costume Designer for Detroit
- Meet Dan Gray, Guest Scenic Designer for 'The Last Night of Ballyhoo'
- Peer Advisor Wisdom with Jessi Rogers
- Auburn University Theatre presents "Detroit"
- Meet Grier Coleman, Auburn University's Costume Designer for The Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Auburn University Theatre presenting 'The Last Night of Ballyhoo'
- Auburn University Theatre partners with Alabama Bicentennial Commission to present 2018-2019 season
- Auditions for Fall 2018 Shows - DETROIT and HOLIDAY MEMORIES
- Auditions for Fall 2018 Show
- Announcing Scholarship Day 2018
- Professor Wilson and Student Nelson Present on Dance Accessibility
- Auditions for CHICAGO and MR. BURNS
- Scholarship Day Announced
- Auditions for TAKE A WALK IN HER SHOES
- Auditions for GOD OF CARNAGE and A CIVIL WAR CHRISTMAS
- Auburn University Theatre Announces 2017-18 Season
- Summer Theatre and Dance Youth Camps at Telfair Peet
- 2016-17 Season Exits with EXIT
- Auditions for ANTIGONE
- LaRocque Receives Prestigious Teaching Award
- Rory Powers '88 Wins Emmy
- 103rd Season of Theatre at Auburn University
- American College Dance Association South Conference
- BFA Performance Students Class of 2016
Auditions for CHICAGO and MR. BURNS
The Theatre Department will hold a General, Open Audition for both Chicago and Mr. Burns: A Post Electric Play on Wednesday, November 29th.
Last Updated: April 13, 2018