- Meet Travis McHale, Lighting and Scenic Designer for Holiday Memories
- Auburn University Theatre presenting 'Holiday Memories'
- Meet Emmie Tuttle, Guest Artist Costume Designer for Detroit
- Meet Dan Gray, Guest Scenic Designer for 'The Last Night of Ballyhoo'
- Peer Advisor Wisdom with Jessi Rogers
- Auburn University Theatre presents "Detroit"
- Meet Grier Coleman, Auburn University's Costume Designer for The Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Auburn University Theatre presenting 'The Last Night of Ballyhoo'
- Auburn University Theatre partners with Alabama Bicentennial Commission to present 2018-2019 season
- Auditions for Fall 2018 Shows - DETROIT and HOLIDAY MEMORIES
- Auditions for Fall 2018 Show
- Announcing Scholarship Day 2018
- Professor Wilson and Student Nelson Present on Dance Accessibility
- Auditions for CHICAGO and MR. BURNS
- Scholarship Day Announced
- Auditions for TAKE A WALK IN HER SHOES
- Auditions for GOD OF CARNAGE and A CIVIL WAR CHRISTMAS
- Auburn University Theatre Announces 2017-18 Season
- Summer Theatre and Dance Youth Camps at Telfair Peet
- 2016-17 Season Exits with EXIT
- Auditions for ANTIGONE
- LaRocque Receives Prestigious Teaching Award
- Rory Powers '88 Wins Emmy
- 103rd Season of Theatre at Auburn University
- American College Dance Association South Conference
- BFA Performance Students Class of 2016
Announcing Scholarship Day 2018
Save the Date! Auburn University Theatre Scholarship Day auditions will be held Saturday, October 27, 2018 at Telfair Peet Theatre. Read more here...
Last Updated: April 23, 2018