Our Global Citizenship Project promote universal justice, peace, and cultural appreciation through cross-cultural collaboration and personal engagement. We'll challenge you to make the world a better place through educational curricula and activities, leadership preparation, and hands-on experiences.
The Global Citizenship Project hosts a variety of activities each year, including:
- Book club open to all CLA students interested in global issues
- International Voices Series featuring lectures, film screenings, shows and exhibits
- Faculty and student retreat in a conducive environment
- Faculty workshops to establish models for globally-oriented curricula
- Research symposia and conferences
- Careers abroad fair
- Global experiential learning opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students
For more information on the Global Citizen Project, contact Dr. Giovanna Summerfield at 334-844-2890.