College of Liberal Arts launches ‘Perspectives’ digital magazine
“Perspectives,” the College of Liberal Arts at Auburn University’s annual magazine, will be offered digitally for the first time Nov. 15.
The magazine’s scrollable format and digital home allows a more accessible and sustainable copy of “Perspectives” to be distributed to College of Liberal Arts students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends.
The Fall 2022 edition features:
- An in-depth conversation with new Dean Jason Hicks on the future of the College of Liberal Arts
- The story of a Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences student who helped discover her father’s life-threatening brain tumor
- The strides Auburn Art & Art History is making to build its animation program
- How Auburn tops the SEC in law school admission and career preparation
- Awards, honors and partnerships that set up Auburn aviators for success
Other stories of how the College of Liberal Arts celebrates success, makes connections and shares expertise are also featured.
“The digital version of ‘Perspectives’ allows us to celebrate our students, faculty, staff and alumni without limits,” said Dean Jason Hicks. “We are excited to embrace a new avenue with which to share our great stories from the College of Liberal Arts with more people than ever before.”
Read “Perspectives” here.
Tags: Art and Art History Aviation Communication and Journalism Speech Language and Hearing Sciences Economics English World Languages Literatures and Cultures History Music Philosophy Political Science Psychological Sciences Sociology Anthropology and Social Work Theatre and Dance