9084 Haley Center
- Monday 10-1:00 & by appt.
- Tuesday 11-1:00 pm & by appt.
Marc Silverstein, Professor, received his PhD from Brown University. He specializes in modern and contemporary drama, feminist theory, postmodernism and literary theory. The author of Harold Pinter and the Language of Cultural Power, he has published articles in Modern Drama, Theatre Journal, and Journal of Dramatic Theory and Criticism. From 1995-1997 he served as President of the International Harold Pinter Society. He is currently at work on a project exploring the epistemological, aesthetic, and ideological issues involved in staging historical drama.
- "'Body-Presence': Cixous' Phenomenology of Theatre," Theatre Journal 43 (1991): 507-516.
- Harold Pinter and the Language of Cultural Power, Bucknell University Press, 1993.
- "'My Skin Used to Wrap me Up': Staging the Body in A Mouthful of Birds," Essays in Theatre 15 (1997): 190-197.
Last Updated: January 22, 2019