9086 Haley Center
- Tuesday 11:00-12:00 pm, 1:00-3:00 pm, & by appointment
- Thursday 11:00-12:00 pm & by appointment
Leigh Gruwell received her PhD in composition and rhetoric from Miami University (Ohio) in 2015, and teaches courses in first-year writing, digital writing, rhetorical theory, and composition pedagogy. Her research interests include digital and multimodal rhetorics, feminist rhetorics, research methodologies, and composition theory. Leigh's current research explores the relationships between material and feminist rhetorics in digital spaces, and has most recently been published in Computers and Composition.
- PhD, Miami University, 2015
- MA, Florida State University, 2010
- BA, Florida State University, 2008
Last Updated: January 22, 2020