232G Tichenor Hall
- Tuesday 3:20-4:50 p.m.
- Thursday 3:20-4:50 p.m.
Jeremy Walden began teaching at Auburn in 2008. In his classes, he emphasizes active learning to help students make connections between communication concepts, their personal lives, and future careers. This is often done via peer learning as well as through a variety of class activities and discussions. Married with four children, he and his wife are also foster parents to three other children. Jeremy serves as a minister in the Auburn area and often speaks professionally on issues of faith and family.
- B.A., Faulkner University, Biblical Studies
- M.A., Auburn University, Communication
- COMM 1000/1003 Public Speaking
- COMM 2410 Small Group Communication
- COMM 3450 Intercultural Communication
- COMM 3800 Family Communication
Last Updated: August 22, 2018