Sample Canvas Courses
I have heard a couple of requests from folks who are interested i what other folks are doing in their Canvas courses. Here are a couple of examples how some folks have used the various tools in Canvas to create their course.
- https://acme.instructure.com/courses/4 is an Algebra course that is showing what a home page can look like.
- https://canvas.instructure.com/courses/24655/modules shows the use of the Module Tool -- this way you can structure the content of the course in a more obvious way. The course itself is on web design.
- http://jdlink.us/ITTKQI has a bunch of sample courses embedded that take you to multiple set ups and subject areas.
- https://utah.instructure.com/courses/23633/wiki/canvas-sample-courses/revisions/13625757 is a technology guide from the University of Utah.
- https://bucks.instructure.com/courses/32946/wiki/sample-courses gives you access to some other sample courses.
- And if you search for Best Practices in the Canvas Community, you will come up with a lot of webinars and useful tips for various tools: http://help.instructure.com/categories/search?utf8=%26%23x2713%3B&query=best+practices&for_search=1&commit=Search
If you are interested in sharing your Canvas course with others, let me know -- the easiest way would be to add AU folks with their userid to a Canvas course as an observer.