Toulon, France Exchange Program
The University of Toulon (UTLN) is a truly international university, with students, researchers, and faculty members from all over the world. UTLN in committed to making their student's stay a rewarding and enjoyable experience. Over 9,000 students are currently enrolled at the University of Toulon and 13% are international students. Each year, they welcome nearly 1,200 students from 90 different countries.
For more information, visit the University of Toulon International Services website.
- Options for semester- or year-long exchanges
- Open to all majors in the College of Liberal Arts
- Courses taught in English or French. ***Some fluency in French recommended**
- Option to receive 12 hours of credit for undergraduates, 9 hours for graduate students
- Must have a 2.5 GPA for undergraduates, 3.0 GPA for graduate students
- Pay Auburn University tuition while getting to attend university abroad!
- Options for many excursions to visit historical sites throughout Europe
- Full immersion into the local culture
- Medical and travel insurance provided
- Students are responsible for housing fee
For more information, please visit the Auburn Abroad University of Toulon website.
Application Deadline! 4/30/18
- 27 August 2018: Approximate date of student arrival and orientation
- 03 September 2018: Approximate date classes begin
- 21 December 2018: Approximate date classes and examinations end
Program Contact: Dr. Giovanna Summerfield, Associate Dean for Educational Affairs, Office: 315A Tichenor Hall, Email: email@example.com , Phone: 334-844-2890
Last Updated: June 13, 2018