CLA Career Services recognizes the value of experiential learning for students when preparing for the next step beyond Auburn University. Our office provides students the opportunity to apply for the Internship Enrichment Scholarship. This scholarship provides up to $3,000 to CLA students who have secured an internship closely related to their career goals and who need financial support to complete it.
Students must complete the Internship Enrichment Scholarship CANVAS module to learn about the details of the scholarship to be able submit an application packet. Once you review the criteria for the Internship Enrichment Scholarship, you may submit your application.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Have completed at least 30 credit hours at Auburn toward a Liberal Arts degree
- Have an internship offer in hand
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be a declared CLA major
- Complete the scholarship module in Canvas
- If a double major, must be CLA internship to receive scholarship
- This scholarship cannot be applied toward your tuition
Additionally, your application packet should include the following:
- 300–500-word essay
- Part I: How will this internship impact your career development? Describe your financial need.
- Part II: Please be sure to include the following information:
- Is this a paid or unpaid internship?
- How many hours are you working? (Full-time/part-time)
- Transcript (unofficial)
- Internship details and point of contact (template included in CANVAS)
- Budget narrative (budget template included in CANVAS)
- Letter of recommendation
- Internship coordinator approval (if required)
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Fall Semester: December 3rd for Spring Internships
- Spring Semester: April 3rd for Summer Internships
- Summer Semester: August 3rd for Fall Internships
Applications will not be accepted after the dates listed above. Notifications will go out no later than two (2) weeks from due date.
Please contact email@example.com for any additional questions.