CLA Career Services recognizes the value of experiential learning for students when preparing for the next step beyond Auburn University. Our office provides students the opportunity to apply for the Internship Enrichment Scholarship. This scholarship provides up to $3,000 to CLA students who have secured an internship closely related to their career goals and who need financial support to complete it. Students must attend one of the internship scholarship orientation sessions via Handshake to be eligible for to apply for the opportunity and learn about the details of the internship scholarship. Once you review the criteria for the Internship Enrichment Scholarship, feel free to submit your completed application.
To be eligible to apply you must be:
- Enrolled at Auburn University during the semester of your internship
- In good academic, conduct, and financial standing with the University
- Have completed at least 30 credit hours
- Secured an internship offer/confirmation
- Attend one of the Internship Scholarship Orientation sessions
- Meet with a Career Services Specialist
Additionally, your application packet should include the following:
- Cover Letter
- Transcript (Unofficial)
- Internship Details/Duties
- Internship Contact
- Letter of Recommendation
- Internship Coordinator Approval (If required)
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Fall Semester: November 18th for Spring Internships
- Spring Semester: April 3rd for Summer Internships
- Summer Semester: August 3rd for Fall Internships
Applications will not be accepted after the dates listed above. Notifications will go out no later than two (2) weeks from due date.
Please contact Jennifer Herrit at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and submit your completed application.