Individuals and organizations both on-campus and throughout the community are welcome to rent the fully equipped facility. Rental information is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (334) 844-4946.
We offer three spaces to meet any event's needs:
- Scott-Yarbrough House
- Program Room
- The program room offers a 1132 sq. foot open space and can accomodate 80+ guests for any style event. The room layout is customizable and features a screen, projector, and windows that provide ample natural light.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have tables and chairs?
Yes, we have 8 5-ft round tables, 6 6-ft rectangle tables, and 100 program chairs that are available and included in the facility fee.
Can I set up a tent?
Yes, you may set up a tent in the back courtyard or the front lawn. Sixty days prior to event date, tent rental details must be given to Events Coordinator to arrange the appropriate Tent/Outdoor Entertainment Permits.
What does your kitchen provide?
We have 2 kitchens onsite for event use. The catering kitchen in the Program Building has a dishwasher, commercial grade refrigerator, and a large food warmer. The kitchen in the Scott-Yarbrough House has a dishwasher, refrigerator, and ample counter space for prep.
Are there any restrictions on decorations/lights?
Table top and room decoration must be determined and disclosed to the Events Coordinator at least 2 weeks prior to event. No thumb tacks or nails are to be used at any time. Glitter, confetti, colored rose petals, feathers, toilet paper, birdseed, or rice are not permitted. Sparklers may only be used in the front a minimum of 15-ft from the building, and a tin bucket and sand must be provided by users for proper extinguishing of sparklers. The facility may be occupied for preparation of the function no earlier than two hours before the event scheduled time.
What is the reservation process?
- Provide a brief overview of your event.
- Review and approve the estimate and offerings.
- Submit your signed contract and deposit.
- Finalize you schedule and layout details.
- Provide Insurance and Security information.
- Before, event date, make your final payment.
Last Updated: September 13, 2018