This page is designed for social workers and case managers. Below, you will find instructions on social worker continuing education, videos created by medical professionals explaining common medications, and resources for doctor's appointments.
Social Worker CEs
- APMRT now provides 1.5 continuing education (CE) hours for social workers!
- Please set aside 90 to 120 minutes to complete the training in its entirety.
- If you have any questions, please contact Angelyn Rhames-Harrell by emailing email@example.com.
- Click here for instructions.
- Click here to go directly to the training.
Preparing for Doctor's Appointments
Red Flag Criteria
- Use this worksheet for any child on your case load to check if a Medication Review is recommended.
- If ANY of the boxes are checked, complete a free Medication Review Referral.
- Medication Reviews are available to ALL Alabama counties. For more on Medication Reviews, click here.
- Click here for Red Flag Criteria Worksheet
Doctor's Appointment Worksheet
- Use this sheet for each child on your case load and for each medication appointment.
- If you do not attend the appointment, go over the worksheet with the foster parents prior to the appointment.
- Purpose: understand the medications your foster child may be taking and provide appropriate information and feedback to your child's prescriber.
- Doctor's Appointment Worksheet
Check out below to see videos on medication classes and medication advocacy training. For all other training videos, click here.
Learn about medications your foster child may be taking for ADHD
Learn about medications your foster child may be taking for various behavior problems
Learn about antidepressant medications and how they may be used to treat your foster child's behaviors
Learn about mood stabilizer medications and how they may be used to treat your foster child's behaviors