How to Become a Psychology Major
Students must be in good academic standing to be admitted to the Psychology major and must do the following:
To declare Psychology as your major:
- College of Liberal Arts (CLA) Advising Office located in Tichenor room 321.
- CLA will keep your academic folder and maintain all official records.
- If you are transferring form another college at Auburn University, you will need to bring your academic folder to CLA Advising Office
- Note: Current Auburn Students transferring from another college should make an appointment with CLA advisor about University Core Requirements and College Core Requirements.
- For psychology curriculum requirements, please see Ms. Langley in Thach 226 or Dr. Robert Gordon (during his office hours or by appointment).
- Please review the psychology major curriculum requirements before declaring psychology as a major.
Please note that students must declare the psychology major before the semester that they plan to graduate.
Last Updated: October 06, 2021