Minor in Psychology
To declare a Minor in Psychology:
- Submit an electronic request at this link http://aub.ie/Declare_CLA_Minors
- You will receive an auto reply that will give you the contact information for the minor advisor assigned to you
Minor Curriculum (15 hours)
- PSYC 2010/2013 Introduction to Psychology*
- Take 3 Courses in Group A (Applied Science) or 3 Courses in Group B (Basic Science) Track
- Take an additional elective psychology course (3000 or above)
*If PSYC 2010 or 2013 is used to fulfill social science requirement in student's major, then the Introduction to Psychology course cannot be used for minor in psychology. Students can take any additional psychology course to fulfill requirement.
Students must earn a C or better in each course to be counted towards minor requirements.
Course Registration for Minors
- Pre-requisite requirements are waived for minors but must be done manually by the Department of Psychological Sciences. Please access the following link to request PSYC classes during registration time.
- Just a reminder if you are using a PSYC class for core or major credit it cannot be used for PSYC minor credit.
Last Updated: February 28, 2020