Students complete classroom coursework totaling 24 semester hours, with formal practicum training adding 21 additional credit hours. Required courses are listed below.
- PSYC 7220 - Behavioral Principles
- PSYC 8550 - Applied Behavior Analysis
- PSYC 8570 - Applied Behavior Analysis 2
- PSYC 7240 - Methods for Studying Individual Behavior
- PSYC 7320 - Clinical Psychopharmacology
- PSYC 7310 - Autism and Intellectual Disabilities
- PSYC 8540 - Behaviorism
- PSYC 7260 - Ethical & Professional Issues in Behavior Analysis
- PSYC 7910 - Practicum in Applied Psychology (I and II) (12 credits)
- PSYC 7980 - Applied Behavior Analysis Capstone Project (9 credits)
The Association for Behavior Analysis International® has approved this course sequence. A Verified Course Sequence (VCS) is a set of courses that has been verified by the Association for Behavior Analysis International as meeting specific coursework requirements, content hours, and faculty standards.
Questions about this page.
Last Updated: September 23, 2021