- Alexander, Saxon. 2018. Threat-Motivated Mobilization of Collegiate Social Movement Organizations: The 2016 Presidential Election.
- Currier, Mary Brettlyn. 2018. Adding Insult to Industry: Alabaman Newspaper Framing of Tennessee River Pollution.
- Galloway, Karl. 2018. Policing Poultry: State and Market Interplay and its Ramifications in the Rural South
- Guthrie, Amanda R. 2018. #IslamicState: An Analysis of Tweets in Support of ISIS After the November 2015 Attacks in Paris.
- Olive, Lindy. 2018. The Double Movement or the Double Bind? The Role of Black Women in a Community-Based Meal Kit Project.
- Patterson, James. 2018. Heir Property in the South: A Case Study of a Resettlement Community
- Richardson, Dalton. 2018. “God Bless the Farmer”: Community Perceptions of Legal Challenges to Hog Farming in North Carolina.
- Tyler, James David. 2018. Never Too Late: Baby Boomers in College in Preparation for the Third Age.
- Walker, Lauren. 2016. Deception of Phishing: Studying the Techniques of Social Engineering by Analyzing Modern-day Phishing Attacks on Universities.
- Garrett, Benjamin Cooper. 2015. College Choice, Racial Identity, and Perceived Consequences for African Americans at Predominately White Institutions in the South
- Baek, Unji. 2014. South Korean Perceptions of Soft Power: How the Hanguk-in See Themselves in the World.
- Hinton, Madison. 2014. Black, White, or Mixed: Identity Formation and Choice Among Black-White Biracial Individuals.
- Lawson, Latasha. 2014. Can Health and Wellness Education Programs Help Decrease the Number of New Incidences? A Study of the HIV/AIDS Pandemic in Malawi
- Miller, Timothy. 2014. Child Abduction in Television News Media: A Content Analysis.
- Zhong, Yang. 2014. The Impact of Intellectual Property Law on Developing Countries: Patent Law and Essential Medicines.
- Ameyaw, Lord. 2013. Investigating the objectives of the new owners of Alabama's Timberlands.
- Adu-Gyamfi, Akua. 2013. The Role of Women in Post-Harvest Handling of Peanuts: The Case of Reducing Aflatoxin along the Supply Chain in Ghana.
- Christensen, Stefanie. 2013. Surviving the Spill: Stakeholder Perceptions of the Commercial Seafood Supply Chain in Alabama and Mississippi after the Deepwater Horizon Disaster.
- Henry, Megan L. 2013. An Archaeological Investigation of the Indian Hill Site, 1Wx15, a Middle Woodland Culture.
- Lowe, William Jason. 2013. Utilization of Iron at Fort Mitchell 1RU102; A Functional Analysis.
- Calvert, Joe. 2012. Public Enemies: A Demographic Analysis of Federal Fugitive Wanted Posters.
- Henry, Kandace. 2012. Digital Modes of Communication: The Relational Effects between College Students and their Friends, Parents, and Intimate Partners.
- Moss, Stacie. 2012. Competing Identities: A Gendered Analysis on the Effect of Religiosity on Homosexual Identity Formation.
- Pitts, Kristin. 2012. Iggression: An Examination of the Role of Digital Technologies in the 2011 Arab Awakening.
- Denny, Riva. 2012. Between the Farm and the Farmer’s Market: Slaughterhouses, Regulations, and Alternative Food Networks.
- Majumdar, Mahua. Relationship between absentee landownership and quality of life in Alabama.
- Cox, Monica Norton. 2010. The Mortuary Constructions of William Rufus Jackson; A Demographic and Spatial Analysis of Folk Art Tombstones in the East Alabama Area.
- Gill, Cameron Wallace. 2010. Ceramic Analysis of Proto-Historic Domestic Structures from 1EE89 a Transitional Culture on the Coosa.
- Jones, Emily Stutzman. 2010. Understanding the Role of Fish Producer Organizations as Intermediaries for Aquacultural Development in Uganda.
- McCormick, Crystal Michelle. 2010. Sadadaka: An Aspect of Shamanism, Spiritual Power, and Pollution in Okinawa.
- McCutcheon, James Chandler. 2010. A Content Analysis of Sex and Drug Law Legislation.
- Singh, Brajesh. 2010. Coal and Renewable Energy: History, Impacts, and Future in Alabama.
- Sydnor, Emily Taliaferro. Using and improving irrigation producer perceptions and possibilities.
- Viscarra, Eryn Grucza. 2010. Bad Rap? The Role of African American Males in Popular Music.
- Paula, Ana Luisa. 2009. The Willingness of Non-Industrial Private Forest Landowners to Supply Wood Biomass for a Prospective Wood-Based Bioenergy Industry: A Case Study from Lee County, Alabama.
- Ali, Yazmin. 2008. Honor, The State, and It's Implications: An Examination of Honor Killings in Jordan and the efforts of Local Activists.
- Medlin , Allison Kay. 2008. Bargain Theatre: A Dramaturgical Analysis of a Flea Market.
- Robinson , Amelia Davies. 2008. Lethal and Non-lethal Outcomes for Male and Female Offenders: Utilizing the NIBRS Data Source.
- Blejwas, Emily. 2007. Social Capital, Cultural Capital, and the Racial Divide: Community Development through Art in Alabama's Black Belt
- Buys , David Russell. 2007. The Impact of Social Capital on Unusual Health Outcomes in Dallas and Sumter Counties in Alabama.
- Dyer, Janice. 2007. Heir Property: Legal and Cultural Dimensions of Collective Landownership in Alabama's Black Belt
- Vitale, Michele. 2007. Evaluating Access Barriers to Primary Health Care Services for Hispanic Residents in Toombs County, Georgia
- Washington, Shakeesha. 2007. A Comparative Case Study of Regional Councils of Government in Central and East Alabama
- Adams, Joshua. 2005. Social Capital, School Desegregation and Education in West Alabama's Black Belt
- Carter-North, Patrick. 2005. Growth Machine Meets Conservation: A Stakeholder Analysis of the Black Warrior and Cahaba River Watersheds
- Corbett, Marvin Courtney. 2005. Hotbeds for Hate Groups: Competition Theory used in an analysis of Alabama, California, Florida, and Texas Counties.
- Kennealy, Patrick. 2005. Community Capacity and Rural Housing in the Black Belt.
- Golden, Theresa Kristin. 2005. An Analysis of Informal Social Control on Alcohol Abuse: A Cross-National Study.
- Meyer, Suyapa Triminio. 2005. Tilapia Fingerling Production in Honduras.
- Lillis, John Porter. 2004. Superfund Sits and Developmental Toxicity: A Broad Epidemiological Overview.
- Holeski, Carrie. 2004. The Relationship between Landowners Perceptions of the Southern Pine Beetle Problem and Actual Outbreaks.
- Stevenson, Jeffrey Francis. 2004. Lifetime Stalking Victimization of College Students.
- Brown, Rebecca Ann. 2003. Alabama's Capital Sentencing Scheme: Are Extra-Legal Factors Influencing Jury Overrides?
- Pilkington, J. Scott. 2003. Using Community Surveys to Prioritize Landmine Clearing Operation: Case Studies of Process and Outcome.
- Trejos-Castillo, Elizabeth. 2003. Income, Food Security, and Poverty Reduction: Case Studies in Small-Scale Aquaculture Producers in Santa Barbara, Honduras.
- Oggs, Richard D. 2003. Postulations on Mississippian Warfare: Examination of the Defensive Works at Ebert CaneBreak: 1MC25.
- Ferguson, Carol Elizabeth. 2002. Deterrence or Brutalization: The Impact of Capital Punishment on Juvenile Offenders.
- Goggins, Kelli Ann. 2002. Finding the Reliability of NIBRS.
- Lavender, William P. 2002. Diet in an Amerindian Settlement: a Longitudinal Analysis of Dental Microwear.
- Walters, Michele Louise. 2002. Negotiating Justice? A Case Study of Sexual Assault Case Through the Lens of Negotiated Order Theory
- Lowery, Tonya Lorine. 2001. Serial Homicide: Examining Differences in Sexual and Non-Sexual Offenders.
- Powers, Dawn Teresa. 2001. The Effect of Victimization and Fear of Crime on Women's Labor Force Participation.
- Robinson, Bryan Kenneth. 2001. Understanding the Role of Suicide in Both Public Setting and Domicile Setting Mass Murders.
- Knudsen, Courtney. 2000. Can Structural Factors Explain Juvenile Homicide?: an Extension of Land, McCall, and Cohen.
- Liddle, Kathleen. 2000. Close Encounters. Visibility and Acceptance of Gays and Lesbians.
- Mikloucich, Stephen Michael. 2000. Villain or Scapegoat: A Qualitative Study of the Asocial Crowd Behavior at the Woodstock '99 Rock Concert..
- Berry, Susan J. 1999. Impacts of Environmental Education in the Flint Creek Watershed.
- Boles, Barbara A. 1999. Patterns of Victimization for Serial Homicide: A Routine Activities Approach.
- Bryant, Thurston Lamont. 1999. The Social Construction of Serial Homicide: A Reanalysis.
- DeWees, Mari A. 1999. Offender and Offense Patterns for Serial Homicide: a Comparative Analysis of British and U.S. Serial Murderers.
- Hawkins, Karen Payge. 1999. Categorizing Serial Murderers: An Empirically Based New Typology for Serial Homicide.
- Ledbetter, Jr. James Forrest. 1999. Capital Punishment and Multicide: Factors Influencing Sentencing of Multiple Homicide Offenders.
- Dawson, Christine Genevieve. 1998. Does Sex Make a Difference? Examining Bias in News Media.
- Ferguson, April E. 1998. The Changing Context of Murder: An Examination of Acquaintance/Stranger Homicide in Nine Large Urban Areas 1987-1993.
- Harmon, Jonathan F. 1998. The Evaluation of A Predictive Model in Historical Archaeology.
- Stacey Hathorn. 1998. Language Use Among the Echota Cherokee: Current Use and Opinions About Ancestral Language Revival.
- Pybass, John Allen. 1998. Undergraduate Alcohol Consumption: Its Relationship to Risk Behavior, Greek Membership, and Other Correlates.
- Weber, Sarah Sue. 1998. mages of God in Relation to Gender.
Last Updated: December 03, 2018