The Auburn University Psychological Services Center is the home of a pediatric specialty clinic offering treatment to children and young adults with medical concerns. The clinic is specifically designed to help children, adolescents, young adults, and their families managing acute or chronic health conditions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Coping with chronic illness
- Managing chronic conditions in college/transition to college
- Adherence to medical treatment: difficulty swallowing pills, getting children/teens to take medication
- Medical anxiety: fear of needles, fainting during medical procedures
- Sleep problems: sleep difficulties, bedtime routines
- Biofeedback-assisted relaxation
- Feeding difficulties: picky eating, food aversion, failure to thrive
- Stress management
- Behavioral pain management
- Potty training
To schedule an intake, please call us at 334-844-4889.
Questions about this page.
Last Updated: August 16, 2019