Recent News Articles
- Dr. Gorodeisky has been awarded a Jane Dickson Lanier Professorship in the Philosophy Department in the College of Liberal Arts
- Keren Gorodeisky and Eric Marcus Win the 2020 Danto/ASA Prize
- Philosophy Major Kendra Griggs accepted to graduate program
- Dr. Tom Lockhart receives CLA Teaching Excellence Award
- Alumnus Lee Auman wins Democratic Primary for 4th House District of AL
- Philosophy Graduate Katie Kirk wins a Fulbright Scholarship!
- Philosophy Major Katie Kirk wins The President's Award and W. James Samford, Jr. Foundation Award
- Dr. Elay Shech wins 4th fellowship!
- Gorodeisky and Shelley chosen to participate in international seminar
- Melanie Brown has been selected as a Spirit of Excellence award winner!
- Dr. Elay Shech gives talk on Australian Radio program
- Katie Kirk winner of the Alabama Philosophical Society's undergraduate essay competition
- Dr. Kelly Jolley awarded Leischuck Teaching Award
- Dr. Elay Shech receives two appointments for Fall 2017
- Dr. Elay Shech awarded 3rd fellowship in a year!
- Philosophy major Carson Williford awarded Fulbright Scholarship
- Philosophy minor Kaylee McCormack awarded Fulbright Scholarship
- Study Abroad in Rome, Summer 2017
- Dannial Budhwani winner of the Alabama Philosophical Society's undergraduate essay competition
- Dr. Tim Sundell joins the Philosophy Department as Assistant Professor
- The Philosophy and Religion Workshop will host a conference entitled 'The Contemplative as Writer: Thomas Merton'
- Dr. Antonio Capuano hired as Lecturer for Philosophy Department
- Dr. Elay Shech awarded 2 fellowships for 2016!
- Dr. James Shelley has been inducted into the College of Liberal Art's Academy of Outstanding Teachers
Last Updated: February 07, 2014