- January 3, 2013
- The St. Louis Brass Quintet Performing January 23, 2013
The St. Louis Brass Quintet presents a concert on Wednesday, January 23 at 7:30 p.m. in Goodwin Recital Hall.
- November 16, 2012
- AU Community Orchestra Performing November 30, 2012
The Auburn University Community Orchestra presents its final program of the Fall on Friday, November 30 at 7:30 p.m. in Telfair B. Peet Theatre.
- November 12, 2012
- AU Singers presents Fall Concert December 1 and 2, 2012
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the Music Department Office beginning November 12. All advance purchases must be paid for and picked up in person at the Music Office.
- November 1, 2012
- Opera Scenes Concert on Thursday, November 8, 2012
The AU Opera Workshop presents scenes from Mozart's "Don Giovanni," Purcell’s "Dido and Aeneas," Puccini’s "La boheme," Strauss’s "Die Fledermaus," and more.
- October 26, 2012
- AU Fall Choral Concert on Sunday, November 11, 2012
The Auburn University Fall Choral Concert will feature the Alabama premier of AU Professor Rosephanye Powell's recent composition, "The Cry of Jeremiah."
- October 2, 2012
- 12th Annual Sounds of Auburn
The 12th Annual Sounds of Auburn concert to be held at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 18, 2012 in the Auburn Arena located on the Auburn University campus.
- September 18, 2012
- The Atlanta Guitar Trio in concert
The Atlanta Guitar Trio will present a concert on Tuesday, September 25 at Goodwin Recital Hall in the Goodwin Music Building of Auburn University on Samford Ave.
- September 12, 2012
- Auburn Athletics Pledges $1.5 Million to Marching Band Facility
The Auburn University Athletics Department announced today it has pledged $1.5 million to the Auburn Marching Band for its capital campaign to fund a new band practice facility.
- August 9, 2012
- Welcome to the Department of Music
A message from Dr. Sara Lynn Baird, Professor and Chair of the Department of Music.
- August 1, 2012
- Dr. Rosephanye Powell's "The Cry of Jeremiah" Receives National Premiere in Nashville
"The Cry of Jeremiah" will be premiered at 1:30 pm on July 5, followed by a second performance at 3:30 pm at the Belmont University Concert Hall.
Last Updated: January 18, 2013