Department of Music Ticketing Policies
By purchasing an event ticket from the Department of Music, patrons agree to these policies.
- Tickets for all departmental events will be sold up to the start of the performance online and outside of the venue (if not sold out).
- Auburn University students may purchase one student ticket by providing their AU student ID at the time of purchase.
- Auburn University students are not allowed to purchase more than one student ticket at a time unless their guest is with them and also provides their AU student ID.
- If an Auburn University student fails to provide their AU student ID, they must pay for a general admission ticket.
- The Department of Music will sell the exact number of seats available in each performance space. If the venue does not have a specific number of seats (such as churches with pew seating), the Department will sell an estimated amount of seats to fill the venue.
- If a patron arrives up until 5 minutes after the doors have been closed, he/she has purchased a ticket, and there are seats available, he/she may enter the space in between pieces and receive a program. Ushers will let you in to the space when appropriate.
- If a patron arrives later than 5 minutes after the doors have been closed, has purchased a ticket, and seats are available, he/she will be allowed to enter the space in between pieces but not receive a program.
- If a patron arrives late and has not purchased a ticket, he/she may not enter the space or receive a program.
- Tickets will not be sold after the start of the concert.
- No refunds.
Purchasing Tickets Online
- Tickets are available online for all patrons (students and non-students) at $10 per ticket ($15 per ticket for Special Events) available for purchase until the start of the performance. Purchase advanced tickets here.
- If you choose Will Call, will need to bring one form of ID to pick up their ticket from the Will-Call table set up one hour before the event begins. The name on the ID must match the name on the order.
- If you choose the Email option, your ticket will be sent to the email address on the ticket order. You will get the email scanned by an usher when entering the venue.
- If you choose the Print Now option, you will be able to print your tickets at home and bring the printed ticket to the venue. It will be scanned by an usher when you enter the venue.
- If Will Call tickets are not picked up by the start of the performance, the tickets are forfeited.
- No refunds.
Purchasing Tickets in Person at the Door
- Ticket prices are $5 for Auburn University students with a valid AU student ID and $10 for general admission. Special Event ticket prices are $10 for AU students with a valid AU student ID and $15 for general admission.
- Students who forget their student ID are not eligible for the student discount. They may purchase a ticket for the general admission price.
- Music majors, faculty/staff, and some patrons receive COMP cards good for one performance season. These cards allow free admission into all department ticketed events.
- Tickets can be purchased with card, cash, or checks made payable to Auburn University.
- No refunds.
AU Singers Ticketing Policies
- AU Singers tickets will be sold online as soon as the current semester starts.
- AU Singers tickets will be $15 General Public, $10 AU Students.
- Tickets are specific to the performance date and time and cannot be traded or switched out after purchase.
Last Updated: February 06, 2019