Donations to the History Department
Thank you so much for your interest in making a tax-deductible donation to the History Department.
If you wish to make a contribution to The Joseph A. Kicklighter Endowed Professorship in History, please click here.
For all other gifts to the History Department, the easiest way to make an immediate cash gift is through the Auburn University Foundation's secure online giving page. If using the online form, please choose "note other gift area" in the gifts designation section, then specify the purpose or designation of your History Department-related gift in the blank, and then enter the dollar amount of your contribution in the field immediately to the right.
You may also send a gift by mail in the form of a check:
- Please make checks payable to: Auburn University Foundation and clearly indicate on the "memo" line of the check that the donation is for the History Department.
- Please indicate with a brief note accompanying your check how you wish your gift to be used. If you wish to make a contribution, selecting from one or more of the following categories and giving more specific guidance where needed will be appreciated:
- Undergraduate Excellence
- Graduate Excellence
- Faculty Excellence
- Milo B. Howard Award for Dissertation Research
- Gordon Crews Bond Memorial Library
- Other (please indicate your wishes)
- Please mail donations to:
Department of History
310 Thach Hall
Auburn, Alabama 36849-5207
Thank you again for your generosity. Please contact the History Department Chair or the Development Office of the College of Liberal Arts if you have specific questions about gift giving.
The Auburn University Foundation, by Board of Trustees mandate, is the designated recipient of gifts for the Auburn and Montgomery University's campuses. The Foundation is certified as a "qualified charitable organization" and meets the standards and requirements of the Internal Revenue Service within the meaning of IRS code Section 501(c)(3). Under this code, all contributions are deductible for federal income tax purposes (subject to statutory limitations) and for federal estate and gift tax purposes. The Foundation's federal identification number for tax purposes is 63-6022422.
To submit updates and revisions to a biographical profile or to report broken links, please contact the Webmaster.
Questions about this page.
Last Updated: August 02, 2016