Name & Description: Sarah Scoop, LLC. Sarah Scoop is an online magazine designed to give
readers the scoop on their favorite things.
Location: This is a remote internship.
Intern Title: Blogging + Social Media Intern
Summary of the Internship Description: The Sarah Scoop internship allows students the
opportunity to earn college credit while getting experience in the blogging and social media
world. This is a great opportunity to build your online portfolio and learn the ins and outs of the
online digital world.
The Intern Will:
- Work with a team to write about lifestyle topics. Fashion, beauty, fitness, celebrities, movies,
- Build your online portfolio through blog posts along with creating social media content using all
social media channels
- Work on a variety of tasks including creating content, editing videos, scheduling social media
posts and so much more
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be hardworking, flexible, and proactive
- Must be able to follow instructions and able to take on a variety of tasks
- Must be eligible to receive college credit
- Must work remotely
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship. Interns will be working in exchange for college
How to Apply: Please email resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: October 19, 2021