Sara Brosious PR
Sara Brosious began her career in Ready-to-Wear working for brands such as Rebecca Taylor, Tibi, Walter Baker and co-founded luxury womenswear brand Jordan Wolk in 2010. She brings her love for frills and quills to each design and is constantly inspired by her late grandmother, Sara Claire Peacock. Sara Claire always had impeccable style from the moment Sara can remember. When creating the Sara Brosious brand, Sara knew that a Peacock Plume would be the perfect logo and inspiration for her wedding venture. Sara Brosious Accessories are handcrafted with love in the U.S. by Sara’s team of local seamstresses she works closely with in historic Cranbury, NJ. Sara graduated from Auburn in 2004.
Internship positions with our public relations and social media department are available for recent graduates or current students of public relations, marketing or communication programs for Spring 2021. Internships last February to May 2021 (we are flexible if a student needs a different timeframe).
Sara Brosious Bridal’s ideal intern is professional, innovative and a self-starter with a strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, creativity, ambition and a strong work ethic. An interest in public relations and social media is a must, along with strong writing skills and a love for fashion. An understanding of and experience with social media outlets and management systems such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest and the role it can play in a business’ marketing strategy is key. Any experience with Squarespace and Shopify is a big plus!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist creative director/founder in day-to-day tasks for clients
· Contribute public relations and social media ideas for new business proposals and plans
· Update and maintain client social media channels
· Perform clerical and administrative duties
· Compile and maintain media contact lists
· Write and edit copy for newsletters, blogs and brochures, website
· Coordinate with media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
· Update website with new product images, descriptions, measurements and pricing.
· Ability to execute multifaceted tasks
· Ability to exercise independent judgment
· Ability to work efficiently in a remote setting
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter, along with links to personal social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr or a blog) and 1-3 writing samples, to Sara Brosious at firstname.lastname@example.org. Article and press release samples from class projects or assignments are great!
Last Updated: February 02, 2021