The Mayfield Group
The Mayfield Group is dedicated to luxury lifestyle public relations. Beautiful hotels + distinctive service + exquisite culinary = inspiring travel that makes us proud. With a particular emphasis in travel, culinary and consumer public relations, The Mayfield Group has a reputation for excellent personal service, combined with a strong history of producing targeted results. Specializing in brand development, public and media relations and strategic partnerships in the luxury lifestyle market, The Mayfield Group team has more than 20 years of public relations experience.
We are looking for hard working, career minded, experienced persons to support a savvy PR team. The Mayfield Group internship program is a remote internship opportunity, with multiple daily touch-points via Zoom, phone and email to provide interns with ample direction, guidance, check-ins and learning opportunities. As an intern of The Mayfield Group, you will be...
- Pitching editors, placing stories and tracking coverage
- Conducting creative research
- Working on your writing skills
- Navigating Cision well, creating qualified media lists
- Perfecting your time management and communication skills
- Initiating brand collaborations
- Supporting press events, group tours and experiences
- Learning a lot
To qualify, you must...
- Have excellent writing skills, creativity, be detailed oriented, very organized and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be connected to what is new, understand it and why it is relevant
- Be familiar with social influencers and bloggers
- Be in or a graduate of a college program for Communications, PR, Marketing, Journalism or have valid PR experience
- Be a self-starter with top-notch communication skills, ready to learn how to professionally grow in a remote internship environment
Great if you...
- Have previous agency experience
- Are knowledgeable with design programs such as Photoshop
- Impress us with your energy, drive, sense of humor, communication, conversational selling skills and talent
Positions are available for interns who can dedicate 15-20 hours a week beginning at the start of a semester. To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: July 20, 2021