An internship at FetchMe is anything but ordinary. It's a collaborative, lively, and fast paced
environment where you will learn and grow beyond anything you’d expect. You’ll support work
that’s meaningful for a market leading brand with recognition in Auburn, and from Auburn
University. We are continuously expanding as we move to new cities and we are looking for
someone who wants to grow with this company.
This is an unpaid internship with the opportunity to gain class credit under the requirements of
Auburn University and your specific program. Days and hours of day can be flexible to meet
the approximate 20 in-office hours per week. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable
experience in the marketing field and enhance your resume prior to completing your schooling.
You will be directly reporting to the Marketing Director and a schedule will be built with both
the intern and company’s goals in mind.
Please send your resume to the below contact along with the position you are interested in.
Interviews will be scheduled as applications are received.
Marketing Director at FetchMe
Content Writer Internship
A unique opportunity to cultivate your creativity as you learn to write for search engine
optimization. A creative writer who can incorporate the element of storytelling will be a great fit
for this role.
● Writing compelling content following best practices for SEO
● Planning content based on keywords for SEO
● Assist in creating writing style guides
● Interviewing with clients and define content
● Conducting content research
Motion Media Internship
We are looking for a visual storyteller that can capture a brand’s story in a captivating, and
inspiring way. We have seen tremendous growth in the motion media space and you can have
the ability to be creative and communicate in a dynamic manner.
● Film, edit, and produce unique video content for the brand and clients
● Write scripts and storyboards
● Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
● Research and present new ideas for video content across various platforms
Gain hands-on experience in working with a team to support company goals. We are looking
for a detail oriented, innovative, and driven individual who loves a challenge.
● Perform marketing research related to
○ Market Assessment Research, A/B Testing
○ Market Surveys
○ Customer Satisfaction Research
○ B2B client acquisition
● Create and maintain email marketing automations and analytics
● Analyze market and competitive advantage
● Create client reports based on marketing initiatives and pitch recommendations
Last Updated: October 19, 2021