- Tuesday 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 2-3 p.m.
Anna’s feature screenplays have won awards and been official selections in film festivals in Rome, Glasgow, Barcelona, and Oaxaca. Nationally, her scripts have placed in competitions such as Spielberg’s Chesterfield Film Project, Coppola’s Zoetrope Contest, and the Austin Film Festival. She is editor of Routledge’s PERFORM book series, which includes volumes on screenwriting and filmmaking, and she publishes interviews with feminist film scholars and women directors in Film International. Anna’s current book project is on writing women characters for the screen, and she is developing several projects for film and television. Anna is affiliated with AU’s Women’s Studies and Interdisciplinary Studies programs. She has been teaching in the School of Communication and Journalism since 2014.
- MFA, University of California, Riverside
- BA, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Advanced Screenwriting
- Introduction to Film Studies
- Hollywood & International Women Directors
- Foundations of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Advanced Interdisciplinary Problem Solving
- Interdisciplinary Studies Capstone Thesis
Last Updated: August 19, 2019