- ALAS: Auburn Latino Association of Students
- Mesa española: Spanish Conversation Group
Where: Student Center, Starbucks Lounge
When: every Wednesday, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Sigma Delta Pi: National Spanish Honor Society
- La Tertulia: Spanish practice for Intermediate level students
Dates/Location vary by semester. See one of the Spanish Lecturers for details.
- Tigres: Online Creative Journal for Students of Spanish
Last Updated: February 07, 2014
BA Spanish 2004
BS International Business 2004
Master of Hispanic Studies 2006
I recently celebrated one year as Hispanic Outreach Manager for St. Vincent's Health System. Hispanic Outreach plays an important role in St. Vincent's mission by creating healthcare access for a vulnerable population that is ill without health insurance and by promoting educational programs that help local Hispanics navigate our healthcare system and ultimately lead a healthier life.
Ted McVay, Jr.
6006 Haley Center
Auburn University, AL 36849