Communication & Journalism Study Abroad
Studying abroad was the best decision I have ever made!”
Allison Gair, AU Senior, Communication major
2017 Study Abroad: Seville, Spain!!
May 15 - June 7th, 2017
The School of Communication and Journalism is happy to announce our 2017 study abroad location: Seville, Spain!
Full (tentative) itinerary is up under the "2017 Itinerary" link. Pricing details are under the "Program Costs" link. You will need to view this on a computer, not an iPhone or iPad.
Here is an overview of what you can expect for the program:
- 8 business visits (potential companies include international public relations agencies, local soccer teams, healthcare communications, tourism communications, retail/fashion communications, and local media outlets.)
- Classroom time
- Potential to create a project for a local Seville client
- Welcome dinner
- "Tapas Night" event
- Flamenco show
- Bicycle tour of Seville
- Mediterranean food tasting
- Day excursion to the beaches of Cadiz
- Weekend excursion to Granada
- Farewell dinner
- Family housing (including a full meal plan - breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Pre-departure advising
- Local pre-paid cellphone
- And more!
Auburn School sponsoring the program
- CLA/ Communication & Journalism
- Majors eligible
- All majors, especially communication, journalism,
public relations, and media studies majors
- Grade level eligibility
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate
- GPA requirements
- 2.25 - Undergraduate, 3.0 - Graduate
- Course and prerequisites
- No pre-reqs. This can be taken as the International PR course, or as an independent study.
- Minimum number of participants
For More Information
Contact Dr. Terri Knight, Study Abroad Director: email@example.com
Last Updated: September 20, 2016