Outreach at Auburn University has one main task: to apply instruction and research to the needs and benefits of the public, so that the public can improve and enrich their lives.
The College of Liberal Arts has outreach activities within each of its departments. To find out more about these activities, select a link below or view the College of Liberal Arts' Strategic Plan here.
- Auburn University Outreach
- AU Psychological Services Center (AUPSC)
- Auburn University Women’s Initiatives
College of Liberal Arts
- Africana Studies
- Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts and Humanities
- Community and Civic Engagement
- Expressions of a BraveHeart
- Distance Education
- The Lab for Usability, Communication Interaction, and Accessibility (LUCIA)
- Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Women's Leadership Institute
Last Updated: March 08, 2017