Pebble Hill Books
Pebble Hill Books is a cooperative publishing venture of the Caroline Marshall Draughon Center for the Arts & Humanities and the University of Alabama Press. Designed to publish works that grow out of or contribute to the Center's programming, Pebble Hill Books preserves and disseminates scholarship and creative works by Auburn University College of Liberal Arts faculty and by Center associates.
- In the Path of the Storms: Bayou La Batre, Coden, and the Alabama Gulf Coast, Frye Gaillard
- A Tiger Walk Through History: A Complete History of Auburn Football from 1892 to the Tuberville Era, Paul Hemphill
- Albert Murray and the Aesthetic Imagination of a Nation, ed. by Dr. Barbara A. Baker with a preface by Dean Anne-Katrin Gramberg
- Lewis Nordan and the Heartbreaking Laughter of Transcendence and Hope, ed. by Dr. Barbara A. Baker
- Tohopeka: Rethinking the Creek War and the War of 1812, ed. by Dr. Kathryn H. Braund
Last Updated: October 27, 2016